Evaporative cooling technology is affordable and effective, it makes for an eco-friendly cooling solution that can fit any application from the home to commercial industry use. Check out our guide today for your perfect evaporative cooler.
The GMC range of evaporative coolers comes in 6 sizes for you to choose from. Each unit is built with the latest design and technology components and features, giving them unsurpassed cooling power where ever you need it. Visit Air Coolers for our full range and specifications of current products available.
The AB15 – Bladeless Air Cooler:
Evaporative cooling is a “full fresh-air” system, often referred to as “nature’s sea breeze” because cooling is created by drawing outside, ambient air through vertical, water saturated, honeycomb pads. Intelligent controls with advanced technology make the GMCAB15 Evaporative Cooler a industry leader with incredible energy efficiency (120 watts) and one of the best value evaporative air cooling systems on the market.
AB15 – Features :
- 3 Fan Speeds: High, Medium and Low
- 3 Modes: Normal, Natural and Sleep mode
- 6L Water Tank Capacity (4.5L Water Tank, 2x 50ml Ice Boxes)
- 8HR Adjustable Timer
- Automatic Oscillation
- Automatic Temperature Sensor
- Bladeless Turbo Air Cooling Technology
- Chilled and Purified Air
- Digital touchpad control
- Freon-free, energy efficient and eco-friendly.
- High Efficiency Honeycomb cooling pads
- Infrared Remote Control
- Intelligent air supply
- Low Energy Consumption
- Personal Space Cooler
- Powerful 110W High Speed Motor
- Resistive Touch Screen LED Icon Display
- Safe – Bladeless Technology
AB15 – Specifcations:
- Model No: GMCAB15
- Colour: White/Black
- Dimensions: 320(w) X 220(d) X 817(h) (mm)
- Fan Speeds: 3
- Gross Weight: 7.5kg
- Mode Types: 3
- Net Weight: 5.6kg
- Rated Voltage: 220V-50HZ
- Rated Power: 110W
- Warranty: 2 years
The AB20 Evaporative Air Cooler:
- 3 Fan Speed Control
- High efficiency honeycomb cooling pads
- Easy Maintenance
- Eco friendly
- Incredibly energy efficient
- Large 28L water capacity
- Low running costs
- Large airflow – Wider cooling area
- Low Noise
- Rolling Casters for easy movement
- Rated Voltage: 220-240 V
- Rated Power: 180W
- Max Airflow : 2,000m³/H
- Effective Area: 30-35m²
- Net Weight: 14KG
- Fan Type: Axial
- Water Capacity: 28 Litre
- Dimensions: 470W X 380D X 1230H (mm)
The AB30 Evaporative Air Cooler
- 3 Cooling Pads
- 33L water storage
- Automatic swing function
- Max airflow: 4,000 M3/H
- Delivers improved working conditions which improves worker productivity
- Dust filters for air purification
- Easy Maintenance
- Fully portable
- Great for large areas; Warehouses, Workshops, Outdoor & Indoors
- Low Co2 emissions
- Low maintenance/ simple design
- Multiple Fan Speeds
- Rolling Casters for easy movement
- Zero Installation costs, Eco friendly
- Model: GMCAB30
- airflow: 4,000 M3/H
- Voltage/Frequency: 220-240V/50HZ
- Power: 110W
- Fan type: Axial
- Water consumption: 2-3L/H
- Water storage: 33L
- Dimension: 500×365×975 mm
- Net weight: 12 KG
- Cooling capacity: 20-25M2
The AB630 – Evaporative Cooler
The AB630 – Evaporative Cooling for inside the Home
- Perfect for use in bedrooms or small rooms in the home.
- Powerful 630 cubic metre per hour airflow.
- Extra ice-boxes in the water tank for assisted cooling capability.
- Lightweight, compact and portable, with mounted casters.
Is the summer heat keeping you up at night? Then you need an AB630 portable evaporative cooler in your life. This unit is compact and lightweight, making it easy to move around the home to keep you cool.
It’s high-airflow capacity of 630 cubic metres per hour makes it the ideal evaporative cooling solution for;
- Breakfast nooks
- Small lounges
Keep your home cool and environmentally responsible with this efficient, low-cost cooling unit. It features added ice-block receptors in the water tank to speed-cool any room quickly and remote control, user-friendly operation.
- Completely portable with rolling casters.
- Suits any outdoor application, from gazebos, to outdoor patios and marquees.
- Large 45 Litre water tank.
- 3 cooling pads for extra efficiency.
- Adjustable high-Airflow capacity of up to 5000 cubic metres per hour.
Do you spend plenty of time outside in the summer? Lounging by the pool and relaxing on the patio are now a breeze with the powerful outdoor cooling action of the AB50. The AB50 is designed to rapidly cool any outdoor application and is best suited to;
Outdoor entertainment areas and patios.
The AB50 unit is lightweight and portable, with rolling casters to move it between areas. Its high airflow creates a wonderful breeze that cools the air rapidly around you. Some may think that running a cooler outdoors may be a bit pointless, but the cooling relief from the AB50 on a blazing hot day provides comfortable relief, even in an open area.
The AB18 – Powerful, industrial Cooling for Commercial industry
- Built for the most demanding industrial applications.
- 6 fan speeds.
- Can be run in series with other AB18 units
- Digitally controlled.
- Hi-speed Airflow capacity from 900 to 18,000 cubic metres per hour.
The AB18 industrial evaporative cooler is in a class of its own. With a host of features such as 6 fan speeds that are digitally controlled to your preferences, the AB18 is tough enough to take on any cooling application.
This unit is built to cool down large areas such as;
- Factory floors and workshops.
- Commercial greenhouses.
- Commercial kitchens.
- Indoor sports arenas.
- Retail centres.
The AB18 will take care of any large-scale cooling application and they can be joined in series with other AB18 units to make an evaporative cooling powerhouse that cools down any heavy industry application.
In today’s business climate, it is everyone’s responsibility to lower their impact on the environment. By replacing a traditional air-con system with the energy efficient AB18, you will save thousands on your electricity bill and be kinder on the environment, saving you money and making your company’s carbon footprint smaller by being environmentally responsible with cooling your business.
The AB18 requires an extensive and custom installation process. If you are in need of the cooling power of the AB18, then call into the GMC offices to speak with a GMC consultant who can guide you through what you need to know about the AB18 and its installation at your premises.
All the GMC Evaporative coolers come with 2-year manufacturers warranty’s. With an extensive network of service agents and dealers throughout South Africa, you can rely on the GMC range of evaporative coolers to keep you cool wherever you are.