GMCTS (45kW Heat Pump) Features:
- Heating Capacity: 45,6kw.
- Hot water output: 1000lt per hour.
- R407c refrigerant.
- 1500x750x1390 size.
Technical Specifications 45KW Heat Pump
|Heating Capacity (Kw)||45.6||Water Temp/Rated Temp (°C)||28 ~60/50|
|Rated Power Input (W)||11500||Water Pressure Drop (m)||7.5|
|Rated Current (A)||20.0||Air temperature (°C)||-7 ~43|
|Hot Water Output (L/h)||980||Water Connection (Inch)||G1 1/4|
|Power Supply (V/ph/hz)||380-415/3/50||Intelligent Defrosting (N/A)||Yes|
|Compressor Type (N/A)||Scroll||Electronic Expression Valve (N/A)||Yes|
|Fan Direction (N/A)||Vertical||Water Pump Quantity (PC)||/|
|Water Side Heat Exchanger (N/A)||Tube in shell||Min Max Water Flow (Lmin)||131 - 196|
|Refrigerant /Weight (N/A||R407C 3kg X 2||Noise Level (db(A))||<60|
|Waterproof Level (N/A)||IPX4||N.W (kg)||320|
|Unit Size (wXdXh)||1500 X 750 X 1390|
Click on the links below for full specifications for the 45KW heat pump:
Our commercial range of heat pumps include the following:
- Safety: Water and electricity are completely isolated.
- Energy saving: Save up to 70% of your electricity usage to heat water.
- High efficiency: Shell and tube heat exchanger.
- All weather running: Temperature range (ambient – temperature -10°C to 43°C as well as during cloudy or rainy weather).
- Micro computer: Controller with timer function, can automatically start up and stop according to water temperature and other running conditions.
- Easy Installation: All our systems are designed for easy installation on both new builds and retro-fit builds.
- Multiple safety features built in all of our systems and they are stringently checked.
- Highly efficient machines – Our teams of highly skilled engineers have spent years designing and developing super efficient machines.
- Reliable components – We’ve been in the business for 20+ years and built our reputation on reliability.
- All weather running – Day or night as well as during cloudy or rainy weather.
- Auto Defrost – Intelligent defrost system that reduces frost build up.
- Environmentally friendly – All our units use the latest R407c gas according to South African environmental regulations.
For us at GMC Aircon & Thermal solutions, doing what we can to reduce our environmental footprint is very important. If this sounds like you, you’ll be happy to know that a heat pump is very eco-friendly. When you use a heat pump, you are:
- not contributing to pollution by burning fossil fuels
- not creating any sort of omissions that increase greenhouse gases
- using a system that requires far less energy to operate
- Contributing a small part to ending our dependence on fossil fuels and thus creating a cleaner greener South Africa.
An Electric element geyser consumes one unit of Electrical Energy to produce one unit of Thermal Energy. A correctly installed unit can TRIPLE this output and converts one unit of electrical energy into approximately three units of thermal energy. A correctly installed system can yield energy cost saving benefits of anywhere from 30-70% of you annual energy bill. This means you will pay the system itself in no time at all and will soon be saving thousands on energy and reduce your reliance on the national grid.
Why work with GMC Thermal Solutions?
Established in 1995, our reputation for reliability, expertise and the highest ethical standards has made us the countrywide leader in both air conditioning and heating and cooling systems. Our dynamic team is devoted to superior service, and with years of experience in air conditioning and heating equipment distribution country wide, our clients are assured of complete customer satisfaction.
Get in touch and start saving money today
Heat pumps are indeed a great alternative for commercial heating and hot water applications. It is technology whose time has come – a technology that is being put to use more frequently in South Africa and GMC Thermal Solutions is South Africa’s leading thermal solutions provider at the forefront of this heating technological revolution. Maybe it’s time for you to consider a heat pump instead of a traditional boiler or electric system. Get in touch with one of our friendly team today who will be more than happy to help with any questions you have about this new eco friendly cost saving technology.