This GMC120AP HEPA 13 Medical Grade Filter unit carries the Allergy Foundations of South Africa’s Seal of Approval meaning that these units will help in alleviating the effects of allergies including asthma and hay fever (allergic rhinitis)
The GMC120AP Air Purifiers uses a state of the art 73 Stage Purification System which includes:
- Activated Carbon
- H13 Medical Grade HEPA Filter
- Washable Pre-Filter
The GMC120AP Air Purifier uses a 3-stage filtration system includes a pre filter, H13 HEPA filter, carbon filter and a UV-C light. The GMC120AP HEPA 13 Filter captures 99.95% of particles and impurities as small as 0.3 microns, including mould spores, pollen, dust mites, most airborne microbes, allergens and cigarette smoke.
H13 Medical Grade Hepa Filter Details:
– Non-woven filter – Effectively removes har, dust mites etc.
– H13 (Medical Grade) HEPA Filter – Removes PM.25, dust, bacteria, pollen, smoke
– Honeycomb Activated Carbon for absorption and decomposition of Formaldehyde, Phenol, Smoke and mould in the Air
– The filter element is consumable material, which is not covered by the warranty and should be replaced every 3000 hours of operation
– Replace the HEPA filter approximately every 3000hrs of use to ensure that the Air Purifier continues to operate optimal.