The GMC280AP Air Purifier system offers extremely high air filtration efficiency capturing up to 99.97% of particles including allergens, pollen, dust, smoke and pet dander. This is done by means of an advanced 6 stage filter system including Pre-Filter, HEPA Filter, Activated Carbon, Cold Catalyst, UVC light and Negative Ions purification. The UV-C light filter acts as a standalone air sanitizer to specially kill the germs, mould spores, mildew, bacteria and viruses.
The GMC280AP Air Purifier is designed to sanitise your environment by providing purified air to produce a healthy home environment. Purified air improves the perception of comfort and, by removing and destroying contaminants and odours it creates a healthier environment. At GMC we only stock the best, highly effective air purifiers, suitable for home and office use. Our Air Purifiers are also a great choice for Doctors, Dentists, Medical Surgeries & Reception Rooms, Mines and much more.
We are rated as the no.1 Air conditioning company online in South Africa, don’t just take our word for it though, check out some of our reviews online.
GMC280AP – Air Purifier – FEATURES:
- 3 Fan Speeds – Powerful and quiet fan has 3 speed settings so you can select the desired cleaning level
- Activated Carbon Filter – Effectively removes Benzene and other VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds), common household chemicals, dust, dust mites, lint, mould spores, pet dander, pet hair, pollen and smoke from the air.
- Air Quality indicator – Shows current air quality including a Colour indicator with a PM2.5 data display.
– PM 2.5 Display – PM2.5 indicator detects the concentration of dust particles in the air.
– PM2.5 indicates detected particulate matter is <2.5mg in diameter
– AQI (Air Quality Index) number indicates dust particulate matter concentration with a range of 0 g/m3 to 1,000 g/m3
- Cold Catalyst Filter – The cold catalyst filter is used to decompose odours in the air such as formaldehyde, alcohol and ammonia and kills viruses and bacteria in the air too.
- HEPA Filter – Removes particles as small as 0.3 microns from the air at 99% effectiveness. The HEPA filter is made up of glass fibre paper and the filtration rate can be from 95% to 99.999%, concentrating on the most penetrating particle size, which is 0.3 micron (1 micron is 1 thousandth of a millimetre). A human hair is approximately 300 microns, Dust mites approximately 400 microns.
- Digital Display – displays the current operation of the unit.
- Filter replacement indicator – notifies you when it’s time to replace the filters. GMC Aircon stocks the replacement filters required.
- High quality Active Carbon Filter – removes VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds) and controls odours.
- Infra Red Remote Control – Ease of operation.
- Ionizer – Releases the property concentration of negative ions to keep air fresh. Evidence shows that air ionizers purify the air of bacteria, dust, cigarette smoke, moulds, soot, pollen and household odours. This has significant impact on people suffering from hay fever and other seasonal allergies. Asthma sufferers have also noticed a difference in the quality of air they breathe after using an Air Purifier with an Ionizer. They can help improve sleep patterns.
- Low Power Consumption – Energy Efficient
- ON/OFF Timer – 8 Hour timer to set the time of operation, from 1 hour up to 8 hours.
- Pre-Filter – Traps larger dust particles and can be washed and re-used.
- UV-C Bulb Sterilisation – The germicidal UV-C bulb is used for bacteria control. The use of UV sterilization, or ultraviolet germicidal irradiation, has been found to be extremely effective. Sources of UV sterilization can kill over 99% of viruses, bacteria, and fungi in an extremely short amount of time.
- Smart Auto Mode – Automatically adjusts fan speed depending on air quality
- Sleep Mode – Dims the control panel light
- Soft touch control button – sensitive soft touch buttons, easy to operate
GMC280AP – Air Purifier – Specifications
|Room Size :||40m²|
|Voltage/Frequency:||220V-240V AC 50Hz / 60Hz|
|Filter Type:||HEPA Filter|
|Filter Life:||3000Hr. Filter indicator|