The GMC280AP Air Purifier uses a 6-stage filtration system includes a pre filter, true HEPA filter, carbon filter and a UV-C light. The GMC280AP True HEPA Filter captures 99.97% of particles and impurities as small as 0.3 microns, including mould spores, pollen, dust mites, most airborne microbes, allergens and cigarette smoke. This True HEPA Filter units carry the Allergy Foundations of South Africa’s Seal of Approval meaning that these units will help in alleviating the effects of allergies including asthma and hay fever (allergic rhinitis)
• Non-woven filter – Effectively removes har, dust mites etc.
• HEPA Filter – Removes PM.25, dust, bacteria, pollen, smoke
• Honeycomb Activated Carbon for absorption and decomposition of Formaldehyde, Phenol, Smoke and Mould in the Air
• Cold Catalyst Filter – Reduces harmful gases such as formaldehyde, benzene, xylene, TVOC etc.
• The filter element is consumable material, which is not covered by the warranty and should be replaced every 3000 hours of operation
• Replace the True HEPA filter approximately every 3000hrs of use to ensure that the Air Purifier continues to operate optimal.
What’s in the box
1 X True HEPA 11 Filter